Found Valencia present to the market luxury homes in Javea, only three kilometres from the beach. Prices between 860.000€ - 880.000€ depending on the type of house model chosen.
Javea is well known for its crystaline waters, idyllic beaches, commercial ports and touristic terraces; its walks, cliffs, sand beaches, coves … its natural parks and marine reserves for divers.
There are three differents types of houses to choose from with surfaces of 250 sqm built, distributed in a single floor accesible from the whole site, with a day zone composed of a living-dining room, kitchen, laundry room, bathroom/toilet, porch and swimming pool, and a night zone, each with three en suite bedrooms.
The plans can be modified at the client´s request.
Fittings and Finish:
Fachade and roofs
- Energy-efficient facade walls for maximum comfort in summer and winter.
- Facades covered with ecological mortar, combined with a traditional natural stone of the area.
- Waterproofed roofs.
- In bathrooms and kitchen, ceramic tiles covering all the floor and up to the ceiling, at the customer´s choice from a selection of high quality options.
- Non-slip paving in outdoor area and swimming pool.
- Armoured entrance door, resistant to possible weather inclemency and exterior noise.
- Interior doors in white lacquared wood veneer.
- Anthracite or Corten Steel coloured aluminium Windows.
- Anti-intrusion security glass made of laminated glass with a termal bridge breakage.
- Double glazing with air chamber filled with argon gas termal insulation, which reduces energy loss by 30% compared to conventional glass.
- Electrical installation with a high quality materials of switches and plugs, LED lighting, with lower electricity consumption.
- Telephone and TV installations, induction hob, with lower electricity consumption and heating speed.
Plumbing and heating
- Underfloor heating with smart thermostast.
- First quality sanitary with half-flush cisterns, which saves thousands of litres per year.
- Faucet with hot/cold water mixer and spray filter to reduce water consumption.
- Air conditioning system
- Solar panels to generate electricity for the hot water installation.
- Clean technology that extract up to 77% of the energy from the air.
- Parking for 2-3 vehicles with electric vehicle charge points
- Swimming pool with out-door shower, lounge area ladder and infinity waterfall – subject to model.