INVEST IN VALENCIA, SPAIN
Plaza Redonda. Valencia city.
What opportunities can an investor find in Valencia with FoundValencia?
- Hotels and multi tourist apartments.
- One off luxury properties.
- Resale and construction.
- Land for the development of houses/buildings.
- The Spanish Golden Visa programme delivered.
- Period buildings in turnkey status (Valencia City).
- Unique farms with masses of land and production.
- Turn key construction projects.
- Retirement homes, city and coastal.
- Multi-unit residential apartments.
City of Valencia, Spain.
A perfect combination of investment opportunities and quality of life.
Capital of the autonomous community of Valencia and the third-largest city in Spain. Access to Spain, Europe and the world. Valencia’s transport infrastructure (road, rail, sea and air) and geographical location on Spain’s east coast provide easy access to the Spanish market..
- Valencia has a subtropical Mediterranean climate with short, very mild winters and long, hot and dry summers.
- Valencia has about 800,000 inhabitants in the administrative centre. Its urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with a population of around 1.5–1.6 million people.
- Offers festivals, culture, sport, gastronomy, architecture, commerce and business with a great entrepreneurial spirit.
A city with as many plans as reasons to come back.
- From a broader perspective, Valencia is positioned at a strategic point in the Mediterranean corridor. This, in turn, provides an entry point to Europe and a trade corridor with the world.
- In addition, Valencia’s recognised tech hub status has attracted numerous Silicon Valley VC investment funds and accelerators to the city. As such, collaborations are growing between startups and technology companies based in Valencia with their equivalent in the USA. LANZADERA is located in Valencia. It is a private business accelerator and one of the main investors in Europe.
Business premises in emblematic street of the Eixample district, a few meters away from the main commercial streets of Valencia.
Drivers of the real estate market.
- The Spanish Golden Visa, or residence visa for investors allows non-Europeans to reside and work in Spain. There are several investing options, one of which is purchasing a property of at least 500.000€.
- Well priced land for development in beautiful areas.
Found Valencia team
Why are we different in Valencia?
We specialise in assisting international clients to buy and develop real estate in Valencia, Spain.
Our core daily business is dealing with international clients searching for a property in the immediate areas of Valencia Spain. All of the properties we offer for sale in Valencia are direct listings from the current owners wanting to sell in the immediate Valencia areas and Valencia City. If we haven’t got the perfect listing for you we can build it for you.
Founded by Conor Wilde, who first came to Valencia in 1993 from Ireland, Found Valencia has been recognized in International Press and TV exposure in America and Europe. We are also repeated winners of the prestigious International Property Awards, celebrated annually in London.
Our dedication to our clients and to professionalism within the property sector is what sets us apart from our competitors.
Please contact us if you would like to know more about the investment opportunities currently available in Valencia.
We will respond to you quickly.