Presentation 2, Luxury property for sale Valencia Spain.
- 1179 m2
- 6000 m2
- 5 Beds
- 6 Baths
- 1 Pools
Presentation 2 of an exquisite Luxury property for sale Valencia Spain.
More photos available upon request, Information on schools, amenities and our relocation services upon request
We present for sale this magnificent luxury property situated in the prestigious Santa Apolonia urbanization, 7km from Valencia. This is a unique property of exceptional quality. Privacy and security are assured with a 24 hour security patrol service. The property is near to all urban amenities in Torrent and nearby Valencia making it a very desirable location. Access to motorways, particularly the A7, is nearby and Valencias’ Manises airport is 14 kilometers away. There are two metro stations in the town of Torrent and there are various public bus routes. Nearby El Vedat has a selection of prestigious schools including Julio Verne, Santa Teresa and Colegio El Vedat. Golf fans are within range of a selection of exceptional courses including El Bosque (15km), Foressos (16km), El Escorpion (23km) and El Saler (26km). Yachting and water-sports are widely available along the coast of Valencia with the nearest marina to this property being the Port America’s Cup (17km).
Built in 2003, on 6000m2 of grounds, the principal residence of 1,179m2 has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms distributed over 3 floors. The design is a unique balance between Classic English manor and French chateaux with meticulous attention to detail having been paid. The flooring throughout the ground floor is English oak wood specifically imported for this property. The upper floor has hand-made rustic style ceramic floor tiles throughout. All bedrooms have television, telephone and Internet terminals. Central heating is by natural gas with classic cast iron style radiators throughout the property. Bathrooms have hand-painted artisan tiling and Macael marble tops as does the kitchen. Exposed brickwork and large solid wood beams are a characteristic feature throughout this exquisite property.
The ground floor consists of 3 double bedrooms and one individual size bedroom. Each of which is en-suite with complete bathroom with bathtubs and the individual size bedroom has a shower unit. The main entrance hallway displays the central feature staircase with wooden banister and handrail. A central candelabrum overhangs the stairwell and can be viewed from all 3 levels. A large library and office is situated to the right, off the entrance hall. A spacious dining room with 10 person capacity is continuous with a lounge and separate television lounge area. There is a feature fire-place in the lounge section. This whole area has a large entertainment capacity and is marked by its elegance and functional distribution. The dining room is situated beside the kitchen and it opens, as does the kitchen, onto a large covered terrace which overlooks the swimming pool and extensive gardens. The classic French style kitchen is fully equipped and fitted and has a large dining area and breakfast bar. There are Macael marble counter-tops throughout and there are both gas and electric ovens. There is a 5 ring gas hob and a 3 ring electric touch sensitive hob. All electro-domestic appliances are integrated in the kitchen design.
The second floor consists of the Master suite which has an independent dressing room, a storage room and large bathroom complete with bathtub, double vanity unit, toilet and bidet. The main bedroom has a magnificent high ceiling with exposed wooden beams and the walls are exposed brick. There is a bay window area with dressing table which overlooks the grounds and has views towards Valencia city and the Mediterranean sea. The remainder of this floor consists of a large open plan room which currently is divided into three sections, the first is a lounge and music area, the second has a fire-place and is used for recreation and the third section is used as an office which again overlooks the grounds.
The lower ground floor consists of an extensive garage with capacity for 8 cars and has a dedicated workshop. There are two storage rooms adjoining the garage area. There is a large games and hobby room also on this level and all of these rooms have centralised ducted air conditioning. The machinery room is situated off the main garage area. An extensive dedicated wine-cellar is also situated on this level and this is fully equipped and fitted with a large capacity for both bottled wine and barrels.Luxury property for sale Valencia Spain.
The grounds and gardens of this unique property are fully landscaped and a water supply, specifically for irrigation, is independent of the domestic water supply. There are extensive lawn areas with a selection of mature Palm trees. The swimming pool is surrounded by lawn gardens and leads to the main covered terrace adjoining the Kitchen and dining room of the principal property. There is a stone Spanish style barbeque in the gardens and a wood storage shed. The lower section of the gardens is sectioned to house animals and pets. There are 5 large kennels and 3 stables for horses. There is a second garage area with a capacity for 12 cars to be individually housed.
There are extensive security systems, as well as the 24 hour urbanisation security patrols guarding this property. There are perimeter walls surrounding the property and main electric gates with video-porter entrance system.
Viewing by appointment only; Luxury property for sale Valencia Spain.
Thank you for taking the time to read our presentation.
- Land Size 6000
- Electrical supply This property is connected to the mains electric supply
- Water supply This property is connected to the mains water supply
- Internet Yes
- Property condition Excellent
- Gated property Yes, Private property with many security features
- Property style One off uniqe design
- Construction Concrete
- Flooring type Wood/tiles mix
- Windows type Wooden double glazed with wooden door shutters
- Heating/Cooling Nautral gas central heating with antique style radiators throughout. Individual air conditioning units in each room. Ducted air conditioning in lower ground floor.
- Kitchen Classic french style kitchen with Macael marble worktops. Both gas oven with 5 hob gas burners and electric oven and touch sensitive hob. Dining area for 6-8 people
- Double bedrooms 4
- Single bedrooms 1
- Guest accommodation The lower floor of this property is already perfect for converting to guest accomadation
- Built in wardrobes Yes in all bedrooms
- Terraces Large dining and entertaining terrace leading from Kitchen and principal dining room. / Grand espace repas et loisirs accessible de la cuisine
- Utility room Large utility room / Oui
- Swimming pool Yes
- Parking space 20 Cars,Garage on lower ground floor for 8 cars with workshop area and second garage with 12 car capacity
- Property features Exquisite design with classic English and French details. Large landscaped grounds. Excellent entertainment capacities both interior and exterior.
- Views Towards Valencia and the Mediterranean Sea
- Property Orientation West
- Outdoor living Extensive landscaped lawn gardens, large covered entertaining terrace, 15m x 7m swimming pool, Stables for 3 horses, Kennels for 5 dogs, Spanish style barbeque.
- Fencing Yes Private property
- Grounds / Gardens Fully landscaped with mainly lawn area. Mature flower beds with Palm trees. Integrated irrigation system with an independent water well for garden water supply.
- Water heating Gas
- Sewerage This property is connected to the mains sewerage system
- Amenities / Local services All needed amenities are 10 minutes away from property
- International schools There a number of International schools close to the property
- Public school Yes
- Distance to Airport 15 minutes from property to Valencia International airport
- Distance to Valencia 15 minutes to Valencia City