Masia for sale in Valencia
- 600 m2
- 56000 m2
- 5+3 Beds
- 3.5 Baths
- 1 Pools
Magnificent Masia for sale in Valencia
600m2 sitting on over 56.000m2 of land and situated in the picturesque area of Enguera, Valencia.
The property is situated a 45-50minutes drive south west of Valencia close to the town of Ana. Motorway access is excellent and the property is a 50 minute drive from Valencia’s Manises International airport and a 90 minute drive from Alicante airport.
Originally built in 1927, the current owner has extensively renovated and modernised many aspects of this fine property, while maintaining many of the original features, to an excellent standard. The most recent works being a complete repainting of the property in 2012.
A señorial driveway leads to the principal house of 600m2 with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, an independent guesthouse with 3 bedrooms, garage, stables, tennis court and 56,000m2 of land.
The principal house has a grand entrance hall with hand-painted floor tiles, high ceilings and dominated by a magnificent solid wood staircase leading to the upper floor and bedrooms. There are 5 bedrooms including the master bedroom which has solid wood floors and most bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, 2 bathrooms and 1 guest toilet. The bedrooms are spacious with large full length windows looking out over the grounds and the magnificent surrounding countryside. There is ots of natural light throughout the entire property.
On the ground floor, there is a large study / office and 2 large adjoining lounges with back to back fireplaces and original tiled floors. The kitchen is spacious and has a large dining area and there is direct access from the kitchen to the underground wine-cellar.
The craftsmanship and impeccable maintenance of original artesan features of this unique property are notable. The original wooden beams, original tiled floors, hand-painted tilework and decorative coving plaster work are worthy of particular mention.
A large curved terrace overlooking the gardens and grounds is an ideal area for entertaining large groups of invitees.
The independent guest house is 160m2 with 3 bedrooms, a lounge, fitted kitchen and a utility room. There is a garage for 2 cars. The stables and a tennis court are in need of renovation. The current swimming pool is the original water store. This can be easily converted to a large swimming pool if so desired.
The property has a modern electrical installation and mains water as well as having a private legal well of its own. There is oil fired central heating with radiators throughout the property.
More details below and viewing strictly by appointment.
Found Valencia can manage and arrange all details of construction.Contact us for information.
- Land Size 56000
- Electrical supply This property is connected to the mains electric supply
- Water supply This property is connected to the mains water supply and also has a private water supply
- Internet Available
- Property condition Excellent
- Gated property Yes, Private property
- Property style Masis - Finca - Valencia country property
- Construction Concrete and brick (not wood)
- Flooring type Original hand painted tiles, new floors of rustic style in kitchen, wooden floors in master bedroom
- Windows type Mallorquinas,
- Heating/Cooling Oil fired central heating-fireplace in each lounge
- Kitchen Very large kitchen with dining area
- Guest accommodation To the rear of the main house there is a guest house of 160m2 with 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and utility room
- Built in wardrobes yes in most of the bedrooms in the main house
- Terraces This property offers a beautiful shaded terrace to the front of the property/ затенённая терраса / La propriété offre une belle terrasse ombragée à l'avant de la propriété
- Utility room yes/ кладовая / Oui
- Swimming pool currently the old balsa but plenty of space for the construction of a swimming pool.
- Parking space Garage for 2 cars, outside parking space for many cars
- Property features original floors, wooden beams, doors, windows, rails,high ceilings, wine cellar
- Views Beautiful view of the mountains and country side , peaceful area
- Property Orientation South East
- Outdoor living tennis, countryside, swimming, dining, fishing, horse riding and relaxing
- Grounds / Gardens virgen gardens to be landscaped, palm trees, fruit trees
- Water heating Oil
- Distance to Airport Valencia airport 50 minutes and Alicante 1.30 hrs
- Distance to Valencia 45 minutes
- Year of Construction 1927