Exclusive property for sale in Valencia
- 500 m2
- 2000 m2
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 1 Pools
Exclusive property for sale in Valencia
This exclusive luxury property for sale is situated in a private gated residential estate of San Cristobal Alberic. It is not overlooked. The town of Alberic where you can find services such as shops, sports facilities, metro station and medical centre is only 4 km from the house and the area is very picturesque with many orange groves and rolling hills as seen in the photography.
Valencia city is a short 35 minute drive as is Valencia airport. The beach is a 25 minute drive. The property offers a build size of 500m2 and a plot of over 2000m2. This property has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
Upon entering the plot, you will see that this beautiful house sits proudly infront of the main gate and offers plently of parking for guests. The driveway entrance is finished elegantly with dark brick and marble leading which leads up to the front door of the house.
Upon entering the property there is a large central reception hall separating the sleeping areas from the kitchen and lounge. There is also a WC in this area. The kitchen is large in size and offers marble counter-tops, ceramic flooring and oak finished cabinets, with excellent storage space, to the end of the kitchen we find a breakfast area. The kitchen leads into a spacious lounge that offers plently of natural light. From the lounge we exit onto the beautiful terraces where you can really appreciate the splendour of the area and house. The panoramic views are a real highlight of this property and the terraces offer ample space for dining all year and entertaining. The swimming pool and summer terraces are in in full view from this vantage point.
On this floor we have 3 large double bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes and the 2 rear facing bedrooms lead to the rear terrace. The largest of these guest bedrooms has a separate dressing room and an en-suite bathroom. There is 1 more full size bathroom on this floor.
The upper floor can be accessed by a marble staircase which leads to a spacious hall with a private terrace. The master suite is extremely large in size with high ceilings and offers not only a private terrace to enjoy the surrounding views but also a dressing room and very large en-suite bathroom with bathtub and independent shower.
The second lounge is very private and offers roman style arches with panoramic countryside views.
On the lower floor we enter the guest apartment which features a lounge with a kitchenette, bathroom and a double bedroom. This area leads directly to the landscaped gardens. A feature of this home are the beautiful terraces offering shade and sun depending on the time of day and time of year.
There is a garage with an electric door and excellent capacity for parking. The machine room (water boiler, central heating and water softener) and storage rooms are situated here and there is a very well thought out laundry room on this floor.
This large area is currently used partly as a gym and there is also a separate laundry located here. Outside in the back garden there is a wonderful infinity pool of 10m x 5m which offers a perfect view from the surface of the water to the panoramic views of the countryside and the mountains. Across the terrace from the pool there is a large outdoor kitchen.
Gardens and grounds.
The infinity swimming pool is an important feature of this property as the fall away water line is perfectly in line with the magnificent views. The summer kitchen and BBQ area is fully equipped and offers an additional terrace for entertaining and dining close to the water. There is wonderful family area which offers sunshine all day due to its well designed orientation. The gardens have an automatic irrigation system installed.
The local council tax is 967€ annually.
The property is pet friendly and it is not overlooked. Viewing is highly recommended. Photography May 2017. There is adjacent plot next door being sold separately, contact us for more information.
INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AREA
The property is situated within the established San Cristobal urbanization in Alberic and is a 35 minute drive to the city of Valencia. The actual property is 4km from the town of Alberic and 40-45km from Valencia. This is a well established urbanization which owing to its elevation enjoys impressive views of surrounding countryside. The urbanization has its own social club. In the town of Alberic there are all urban amenities available which include medical facilities, banks and shops, supermarkets, sports facilities, schools and local services. There are train routes which connect Alberic to Valencia city in 50 minutes. Access to the A7 motorway is 5 minutes away from the urbanization of San Cristobal.
To book a viewing or for more information please contact us. More information below.
- Land Size 2000
- Electrical supply This property is connected to the main electrical supply
- Water supply This property is connected to the main water supply
- Council Tax (IBI) annually 967€ annually
- Community fees 500€ annually. This represent the upkeep of the area and the staff of the gated community
- Internet This property offers free internet
- Property condition Excellent condidtion and turn key ready.
- Gated property Private and pet friendly
- Property style Large luxury home
- Construction Brick and concrete (not wooden structured) with a Webertine finish
- Flooring type tiling and marble throughout, ceramic and porcelain
- Windows type double glazed windows and aluminium frames
- Heating/Cooling centrally installed climate control hot/cold air conditioning system throughout and central heating in every room
- Kitchen high quality design with oak wood units and a black marble surfaces
- Guest accommodation guest apartment
- Built in wardrobes Yes in all the bedrooms
- Terraces Several terraces with stunning views
- Utility room yes
- Swimming pool Lovely infinity pool
- Parking space large garage
- Property features Proximity to services, shopping and sports, beautiful area for outdoor activities. Metro to valencia
- Views Stunning views to the orange groves and mountains
- Property Orientation South East
- Outdoor living Pool. terraces, barbecue, garden
- Fencing walled and fenced (pet friendly)
- Grounds / Gardens landscaped grounds with automatic irrigation
- Water heating Oil filled, 750 litres
- Sewerage Independent eco-septic tank
- Amenities / Local services Just 5 minutes driving all daily amenties such as supermarket, pharmacy,bars, schools..etc
- International schools Yes in this area there are international and private schools
- Public school Yes in Alberic there is a public school
- Distance to Airport 45km
- Distance to Valencia 40km
- Year of Construction 2006
- Nearest Medical Center (km) 4km
- Public Transport type metro and bus
- Sold Furnished negotiable
- Proximity Nearest Beach 25 minue drive
- Veterinary Clinic 4km
- Security Features Quality alarm system - Securitas Direct. Alarm system linked to central station with video feed
- Wheelchair Access This property can be adapted for wheelchair use (main floor and swimming pool areas.)